Thursday, January 19, 2012

Best 11 of 2011

Before I dive head first into  2012, I wanted to take a moment and reflect on last year. It was my 1st year in business and with the encouragement from family and friends it was an amazing year. Not to mention....it was in Hawaii.  I was looking back at photos late one night when I decided to do this post. While I had tons of favorites, at least one from every session, I wanted to pick out just a few of my fave. Scroll on down and see if you made the list. If not, don't feel bad, I still feel blessed that each and everyone of my clients......family & friends, trusted me with making memories for their families.
Have a Wonderful and Blessed 2012!!!!!











1 comment:

  1. It was a great year and our family is so blessed for all the wonderful pictures we have from our two years in Hawaii primarily because of YOU!!! I love you and miss taking pictures with you. I hope your passion continues and can't wait for our paths to cross again.

    ReplyDelete