Friday, March 1, 2013

THE IMPORTANT THINGS: An Afternoon with My Snow Princess

DON'T FORGET THE IMPORTANT THINGS!!!!!
 
Being a photographer is a lot of work....who knew!
While we are busy capturing memories for others, who is capturing memories for us?
That is why, sometimes it is important to step away from the "business" and remember
WHAT'S IMPORTANT!!!!
Know one ever said you have to bring the "FANCY" camera along every time you go on a family adventure. Those things can get heavy and in the way, depending on what lens you have on it. You have lots of options: take the battery pack off, snap on your 50mm and your good. Bring along a point and shoot, or if all else fails, grab your phone.
Enjoy every moment with your little ones. Time moves way to fast. Don't worry about capturing the JUST RIGHT photo.
 
However, on that special occasion when my girl will do a little impromptu session with me, I LOVE IT!!!!  It started snowing here in Kansas over a week ago. I have been begging every day for her to put on her pink snow dress and let me take some pics. Finally, Wednesday afternoon she came to me with it on and said, "Mom, I'm ready to do my pictures now."  Imagine my joy!!!!! I quickly put on my snow boots, grabbed my camera with only the 50mm on it, and my girl.
The snow was up to my knees, so with my girl on my back and my camera strapped around my neck we made our way through the neighbors backyard to a little wooded area.
While these pictures are not "perfect" , they are perfect to me!
I did them when she was ready, and I just let her be FREE.
This is my Sweet Snow Princess, Kadence Abigail,
Being Free...Free to be who God made her to be!!!!!
My CrAzy, SiLly,LoViNg, Little BuggaLou!!!!
 
 
 


 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment