Friday, September 28, 2012

Jones Family- St. Mary's College, Leavenworth, KS

 
 
This is the Jones Family!  Brittany contacted me about an OPERATION PRIDE Session before her husband Kaleb deployed to GTMO, Cuba. We walked all over the beautiful campus of St. Mary's college here in Leavenworth, KS. We captured some cute images of her sweet little boys, some Awesome pics of her and Kaleb together and who could forget Chi-Chi the Monkey!
Brittany, I hope you and the boys are doing well while Kaleb is away. Kaleb, hope you are staying safe and are home soon!
(if you have a soldier who is deploying or is deployed contact me about your FREE Operation Pride Session)
 
 







 
 
 
 

 This took a few M&M's, but we got the salute!
I do believe this is one of my favorite captured memories EVER!!!!!
 



Love Brittany's tattoo! Way to support your Hero, Brit!

No comments:

Post a Comment